Your trusted partner for accuracy and streamlined workflows
Energy Navigator was created in 1998. We specialize in capital and reserves management software for the oil and gas industry. Our company, and our software solutions, are built on the belief that basic reservoir engineering and business principles must be honoured in order to ensure absolute accuracy and intuitive, workflow-oriented efficiencies.
Today, more than 400 oil and gas companies worldwide trust in our workflow solutions. Value Navigator, our full suite of engineering and economic tools, is used by more Canadian oil and gas companies than any other tool of its kind; with its cross-border and multi-currency flexibility, it is also gaining popularity in the United States. AFE Navigator, our integrated AFE workflow and capital tracking system, is being used by more than 100 Canadian, U.S., and international oil and gas companies to streamline their AFE processes and track and manage their capital expenditures.
Respect, Creativity, Passion
To be the global leader in asset management workflow solutions
We are deeply passionate about providing innovative asset management workflow solutions, expertise and support to the oil and gas industry. Energy Navigator offers a better way.
Our commitment to you
The essence of Energy Navigator is our passion to help our clients. Our priority is to provide value and to help our clients to achieve more. In pursuing our passion, we have become a leading provider of asset management workflow solutions, recognized worldwide for our ability to provide software, expertise and support to the oil and gas industry.
Energy Navigator provides a complete package of software and services, including software implementation, training and support. We provide an infrastructure that helps industry professionals achieve their business goals.
Energy Navigator commits to provide you with:
- Leading edge, user-friendly workflow solutions
- Ongoing investment in development
- Regular software releases incorporating client requests at no additional cost
- Rapid response to industry changes
- Pain free migration to the latest versions of the software
- Open-minded staff who will always listen to your feedback
- Dedicated QA team to ensure product quality and stability
- In-house expert technical support and training team at your disposal to help you resolve issues quickly by not only understanding your questions but your objectives
- Web-based screen sharing technology enabling our support team to view your application in order to remotely diagnose the problem and deal with the issue rapidly
- On-line help manuals
- Comprehensive hands-on beginner, advance and specialized training
- Implementation support and on-going basic process consulting