Capital Cost Control and Pre-Drill Planning:
Get It Together in AFE Navigator 8.1
There will never be a better time to optimize your Authorization for Expenditure (AFE) processes in order to better track and control capital spending than right now. We've taken the web-based, fully mobile interface of AFE Navigator, added more AFE features and flexibility, AND combined it with a robust pre-drilling (or Request to Drill — RTD) workflow that helps you prepare for a drilling application.
Fully integrated Request to Drill workflow
- Roll RTD information into the AFE workflow to carry you from pre-drill stages, through to drilling and completions, and operations.
- Collaborate enterprise-wide by connecting information across multiple departments.
- Define RTD rules that can be completely customized to work in any jurisdiction.
- Send updates to relevant parties when additions, deletions or changes occur to reduce idle time and ensure work integrity.
Meet approval and accounting needs with greater flexibility
- Create custom fields to match the needs of your company.
- Add attachment fields and make certain attachments mandatory.
- Users included in your workflow will be notified when additional information or attachments are required and the deficiency will be flagged for follow-up.
- No more tracking down required documentation.
Build validation rules and approvals to meet your company’s needs
- Build in automated checks and balances to ensure data integrity, before the AFE/RTD hits external systems.
- Drastically shorten manual review times.
- Model complex special cases in your approval workflow.
Visualize your spending and drilling activity
- Armed with this information, you can investigate what conditions may be influencing costs for that location.
- Plot top hole, bottom hole, directional drilling runs, etc., then overlay satellite mapping imagery to identify geographic features that may affect costs and drilling activity.